Terms & Conditions
Orders are accepted on the understanding that these conditions of sale are accepted by the buyer:
1. All of the products sold by Entirely Ingredients are intended for human consumption, unless otherwise stated.
2. Goods will only be sold to people over the age of 18. The buyer acknowledges that they are over the legal age in their country or territory required to buy or handle any goods supplied.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to request and/or download MSDS on any products purchased online.
4. All information contained within our literature both online and offline (this includes, but is not limited to prices, product specifications, stock levels and delivery estimations) are subject to alteration without notice. At our discretion, any substantial changes, such as price increase or change in product specifications, will be notified before dispatch.
7. Any advice or recommendation given by the seller, its employees or its agents relating to the use of the goods is supplied in good faith, but it is for the buyer to satisfy himself as to the suitability of the goods for his own particular purpose.
8. The goods are sold under the condition that liability for any personal injury or damage whatsoever to any property, real or personal, arising from the handling or use will in all cases remain with the handler or user.
9. Purchases are made on condition that all substances will be handled in a safe manner by competent persons.
9. The use of any goods sold are solely the responsibility of the purchaser.
10. Entirely Ingredients holds no responsibility for the applications of our products once they have left our premises. We use third party couriers to distribute our products. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure goods are delivered on time, we cannot hold any responsibility for goods once they have been dispatched.
11. The material displayed on this listing is owned & licensed by www.intralabs.co.uk. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look & graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
13. Neither we or any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, completeness or suitability of the information & materials found or offered on this listing for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors & we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If your order has not been dispatched, you may cancel your order at any time. However, since orders are dispatched fairly promptly, we encourage you to call or Email as soon as you can.
If your order has already been dispatched, you may still cancel your order, within 30 working days from the day you receive it. From the day you notify us of your cancellation, we will allow 7 working days for the items to be returned to us.
If you have any questions before or after you have placed an order, please contact us at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or on telephone number 01752 724109 (lines is open between 9am and 4pm Tues - Fri).
Physical Address: Intra-Laboratories Ltd (Trading as Entirely Ingredients), Unit 5 & 8, Devonshire Meadows, Broadley Park Road, Plymouth, PL6 7EZ